Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits
Specialist horticultural plant haulier Bleach of Lavant said continued demand for its services helped increase revenues and profits last year. For the year ending 31 March 2021, the West Sussex-based operator reported a turnover of GBP11.6m, a 2.1% increase on the previous year. Pre-tax profit soared to GBP753,000 compared to GBP143,000 in 2020.
Its trading margin increased by almost 5% to 18.7% during the period as a result of increased productivity and reduced fuel costs.
- ^ Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GoPro Max – Waterproof 360 Digital Action Camera with Unbreakable...
RRP PRICE: £479.99SALE PRICE: £420.86YOU SAVE: £59.13 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Maximize your creative […]
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter – 1S / Essential / Pro 2
RRP PRICE: £429.00SALE PRICE: £357.90YOU SAVE: £71.10 About this item Weight: 12.5 kg; Maximum weight supported: 100 kg Maximum speed: approx. 25 […]
- Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder, Grey/Black, One Size
RRP PRICE: £299.00SALE PRICE: £249.15YOU SAVE: £49.85 About this item THE #1 RANGEFINDER IN GOLF Trusted by 99% of the pros. Trust your Bushnell […]
- Samsung LC32R500FHRXXU 32 Inch Curved FullHD 1080p Monitor – 1920×1080,...
SALE PRICE: £207.78 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Captivating curves – Immerse yourself in work or play. The […]