Logistics giant WTA Group relocates from London to Manchester International Office Centre
Global logistics business WTA Group is relocating its head office from London to the Manchester International Office Centre (MIOC), close to Manchester Airport.
The company is one of six businesses that have signed leases at the complex which has undergone a GBP400,000 refurbishment programme. Other new tenants also include logistics firm Toll Global Forwarding, recruiter Matt Burton Associates, Specialist Recruitment Services, Estate Planning Solutions and Ecus Environmental Services.
- ^ Logistics giant WTA Group relocates from London to Manchester International Office Centre (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 42131 Technic App-Controlled Cat D11 Bulldozer Building Set for Adults,...
REGULAR PRICE: £385.09 About this item Delivered in Frustration-Free Packaging that is easy to open and made of 100% recyclable materials! Features […]
- VTech KidiZoom PrintCam (Red), Digital Camera for Children with Built-In...
REGULAR PRICE: £69.99 About this item KIDIZOOM PRINTCAM: Get ready to be creative with VTech’s KidiZoom PrintCam which includes a built-in thermal […]