Rygor supplies GCL Group with its first Mercedes-Benz eVito vans
Concrete frame contractor CGL Group has commissioned its first zero-emission vehicles with an order of four Mercedes-Benz eVito vans and two nine-seater eVito Tourers from Rygor Commercials. The new vehicles are due for delivery before the end of the month and come under a Mercedes-Benz Finance contract hire agreement. They will join a fleet of more than 100 commercial vehicles at the company, which includes diesel Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans that were also sourced from Rygor Commercials.
- ^ Rygor supplies GCL Group with its first Mercedes-Benz eVito vans (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 42131 Technic App-Controlled Cat D11 Bulldozer Building Set for Adults,...
REGULAR PRICE: £385.09 About this item Delivered in Frustration-Free Packaging that is easy to open and made of 100% recyclable materials! Features […]
- VTech KidiZoom PrintCam (Red), Digital Camera for Children with Built-In...
REGULAR PRICE: £69.99 About this item KIDIZOOM PRINTCAM: Get ready to be creative with VTech’s KidiZoom PrintCam which includes a built-in thermal […]