APC profits boosted by ‘structural shift to business’
Turnover at The Alternative Parcels Company (APC) grew by almost a fifth last year after the pandemic led to a parcel volumes “surging” and home delivery became the choice for millions. Latest figures for the independent parcel delivery network, for the year ending 31 March 2021, showed that revenue increased by 18.61% to GBP134.6m. Pre-tax profit also increased to GBP9.2m from GBP4.7m the year before.
- ^ APC profits boosted by ‘structural shift to business’ (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 42131 Technic App-Controlled Cat D11 Bulldozer Building Set for Adults,...
REGULAR PRICE: £385.09 About this item Delivered in Frustration-Free Packaging that is easy to open and made of 100% recyclable materials! Features […]
- VTech KidiZoom PrintCam (Red), Digital Camera for Children with Built-In...
REGULAR PRICE: £69.99 About this item KIDIZOOM PRINTCAM: Get ready to be creative with VTech’s KidiZoom PrintCam which includes a built-in thermal […]